Google chrome could be one of the best browsers to be widely used around the globe, but it does have flaws. The error attached with this browser at times becomes really frustrating. Here we have enlisted Top 5 Google Chrome errors and the solution to resolve them.
1. The Accidental Closures: This is a great flaw a browser could have. When you are working on various tabs and supposedly if you opted to close the page instead of the tab accidentally, all your tabs will get closed without any warning. It’s quite strange but true.
The solution to it is to open any site which prevents the closure of tabs (you will find it; try using the trusted one). Now right click on the tab with the preventive site and select the “pin it” option. This will prevent to close all your tabs by the appearance of prompt every time you will try closing the tab or page. Select leave for the closure otherwise opts for a stay. There are a post on protocol error too.
2. Extensions: Chrome doesn’t support updates to your extensions installed. This is ridiculous at the pace of today's technology advancements. Just imagine the nonpermission to the latest version of your extension which is supposed to fix your security flaws. This is annoying. Follow the below steps for quick resolution.
Go to Chrome setting > Click Extensions > check “Developer Mode Box”(at top of the screen) > Check “Update Extensions Now”.
3. The Interface Scale: Google chrome doesn’t share a good interface at the scale of Windows. The on-screen object looks either too small or too high. Most we faced this when we access myapp tcs com webmail on new link, Use the below steps for that.
Go to Advanced Setting > Web Content Section > opt for Page Zoom in the drop down Menu > Choose your level of UI clarity (100%, 120% or 150%…)
4. Data Requests: You might have found Google chrome asking permission to access your location or some other notifications. This is really nice. But the prompts repeatedly continue for some time if your answer is negative. A quick solution is below.
Go to the right most side on the top of the Google Chrome page with 3 vertical dots to open the Browser options > Settings > Advanced Settings > Privacy Section > Content Settings > Location and Notification Option > Check on “Do not Allow any site to show Notifications” and also “Do not Allow any site to track your physical location”
5. Video Auto Play: Many times the audio automatically starts without your permission when you are browsing through various tabs. This one of the Google Chrome Browers error which frustrates when you seriously working on something.
However, you will find the volume indicator there on the tab. You can mute it by just clicking the volume indicator of the tab but there is a better option too to check a control over the Google chrome error. Follow the steps.
Go to the URL Bar > Copy and Paste “chrome://flags/#enable-tab-audio-muting” > check the option prompted “Tab audio muting UI control” > Relaunch Google Chrome